Pikachu wanna fight Pikachu wanna fight

Eh, I get it, but poorly executed

You could have delivered the joke better with a little more polish on the whole thing.
Show a few different "Entering a battle!" animations, slow them down, go back and forth to pikachu's face, showing the displeasure growing, etc.

All in all, about the average quality that the internet is receiving nowadays, but don't settle for that, you can be better!

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

freaking amazing

the absurd amount of detail and amount of cool ideas, all mixed in with the basics of water evaporation -> rain water cycle was great.

I particularly liked the piping leading to the chick's body - lots of great details there. Great job!

Veinom responds:

you are the first to comment about the pipes :)
thanks! XD

anime munters anime munters

My god.

That was a pretty gay animation. Not that that's a bad thing, since the animation, choreography, general art/drawing and humour were all fantastic.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

You know,

that woman's baby was really eaten.
Have some pity, for raptor jesus' sake.

Oh, and it was pretty good, but a little too random for my tastes.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Bahahaha

This one hits it home with me, particularly because I do this reguarly with people in conversation. I greatly enjoyed the jokes of literalism, and can't wait until your next one.

Also, to BL00XER, I'd've enjoyed the movie less with more detail into the violence there - he didn't need to have innards coming from the arm wound, and the copious amounts of blood were more than enough for the joke afterwards.

The heavy violence of happy harry's is one of the reasons I don't like his stuff all that much (regardless of the fantastic animation/production quality)

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

Really long, epic, but very unpolished

Also, the characters, taking them from Popeye, but then not making tribute to the actual characters in various ways (Olive Oil's arms were never flailing about, there was blood effects - something that was never in Popeye)

I suppose I could look at the animation and go "oh, he's taken Popeye's characters into a different rendition, where there are dragons and sea monsters out to get him" - but usually he was dealing with theives, people from the middle east and such. I specifically remember watching an episode (like, 10 years ago) where a guy runs up to a wall and says "Open Sesame!" and it magically opens, then Popeye runs up to it and says "Open says me!"

Little bits of dry humour were what the original was about...

Anyway, I didn't mind your animation, and the fact that you took the characters/world out of context isn't the big problem, it's mainly your polishing. Look at any newly made MMO that isn't WoW, and you'll notice they've mostly failed and flopped (Warhammer Online being a prime example) - they were rushed out the door and were received poorly.

I think that's what's happened here - although it doesn't cost tens-hundreds of millions of dollars to create a flash animation, I suppose.

Good luck improving on your skill, though, you have some talent - just need to build up that resolve to do your best all the way through an animation.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Utterly maddening.

It would appear the doctor has found his squeezable doll for real, how happy I am for him! Perhaps he will stop his cruel experimental disassembly of people now.

It was an odd piece, the above is as close to a story as I can manage, but like always the animation was incredibly smooth.

At some parts it was a bit jumpy, though? Perhaps a glitch effect that was intentional, but I didn't greatly enjoy it... crazy work, I'm sure you'll drive someone to insanity one day. Good luck.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I've always wondered about Bitey

I'm glad you're adding the savoury story to the sweet animation.
Can't wait to see more - and I'm looking forward to the feature film!

chluaid responds:

Savoury + sweet.. never thought of it like that. Nice one!
Thanks for the score and comments man

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Disturbing...

but I really enjoyed the build up, which is lacking somewhat in your other flash, due to them being loops. I liked this longer one more, I think.

2012 in 30 seconds 2012 in 30 seconds

Anyone else who saw 2012

really want to make a game out of it?
I would have so much fun with that.

But yeah, 2012 was pretty much like that - but with really cool effects and many Indiana Jones style moments - except even more unbelievable.