Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Pretty fantastic rendition of the gospel

Oh, and nice oldschool graphics/sound/controls, too.
Basic aesthetics were good and simple.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

A very simple concept

Beautifully executed - and I like that you do have an option to turn the sound off.

Honestly, this was a pretty well done little game. I wish I could think of simple mechanics (to program) as well as you can.

Good luck with whatever you're doing next.
-Blaise

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Damn well made.

I enjoyed pretty much everything - and although the 'action' parts of the game were simple, they were varied and gave some fun - I still managed to lose against the boss once or twice there (I'm terrible with timed things like pressing space when a tumbleweed comes for me)

Great animation and art, the music is catchy and at times funny, and the writing for everything had the same humour as the series.

All in all it was good, and I think it deserves the ten.

EdibleCastle responds:

cheers fella

MegaBot TD MegaBot TD

Eh, a bit slow

apart from that, it was pretty decent, if a little bland.

Multitask Multitask

Woah-ho!

Proof that a new idea, no matter how simple, can be just as fun and challenging as any polished-old-gameplay-styled game!

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

Haha...

I found out about pressing A and D after I'd finished upgrading everything, and failing about 20 times.
Then I was like "oooooh..."

Pretty good game, I enjoyed it.

Noodle responds:

Haha, your the second person to do that.
Tsk tsk my friend. Makes it 100% easier with them though, no?

Curse Village Curse Village

Pretty good, but

gets a little boring after a while.
But I don't know what you could do to make it better, apart from making some cooler effects, or something.

I enjoyed the traps/barricades/hiring people things, they were all good and added to the game.

Maybe I just don't find the whole zombie-survivor-flash-game thing very appealing for me, as I have both left4dead and Killing Floor for that purpose.
*shrugs*

Maybe add in some sort of RPG upgrading element, to allow for varying fighting styles? Increasing melee-weapon damage, or ranged damage, increase melee attack speed, etc. etc.

Just add to the extremely simple gameplay a bit... put in some spells or something. You're a telekinetic agent, by the looks of it - why can't you do other stuff? Why can't you throw a zombie corpse at a zombie?
I suppose that would be more of a physics game, than a zombie shooter, but still - come up with some ideas. Ask around, I'm sure people will throw in crazy things, and you'd be surprised what you can actually code up.

Anyway, this is a very nicely polished zombie extermination game, it's just a bit too simple at the moment (even with the "extra" elements put in)

Ultimate BattleShip 3D Ultimate BattleShip 3D

Eh,

Pretty good implementation of a Battleships game in 3D.
I wouldn't really call it "ultimate", though.

Cannon Alone Cannon Alone

Pretty good.

I would have preferred it if the cannon always followed the cursor, though.
In those very, very brief moments where there are no enemies to kill, I would have liked to be able to aim wherever I liked and shoot, as opposed to "locking on" to enemies.

Other than that, seems a fairly solid, if simplistic, game. Perhaps more weaponry upgrade options? Different weapons? Additions, not unlike Raiden?

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Great game.

The weapons were well made, the upgrading system was easy and felt rewarding, and the enemies were actually hard! Given the fact that you just had to restart the level (by pressing space, which was very handy!) to fight again was good fun.

It really felt like I was having fun when running around killing people - and the difficulty reminded me of Call of Duty 4 - at times, ridiculously hard, but always possible. Good job!