Final Battle 8-bit Final Battle 8-bit

Excellent track - if you don't mind, I have made use of this track in a game I'm making for University in Unity. Brilliant music, and it gets in my head nicely. Most notably, it's a GOOD, catchy, looping song, with a distinctive melody and harmony I can really get behind.

The game is a Raiden-esque game, by the way. Just open some Raiden gameplay footage in Youtube, mute it, and play this music, and you'll see why I used it.

K-Pone responds:

I don't mind if you use it. Feel free to do so. Unfortunately I can't really watch pretty much any video on the internet as my bandwith is limited right now (on a normal non-mobile connection btw).

FEAST - Movement FEAST - Movement

Waaaah? Accidental repeats!

And I enjoyed every moment of that extended 40 minute song.

The song has a good feel to it and remains well done and a relatively complex amount of instruments and composition.

If the beat never stopped I wouldn't have noticed it was repeating, ha ha.

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Bah!

Damn lullaby is working.

Probably a bad choice of song to listen to when about to engage on an epic journey through Newgrounds' Audio Portal at 3AM.

I think I'm going to go to bed nmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk

VGSongbird responds:

lol an "epic journey".... love it ^_^

Thanks for listening!

Sans Titre 22 Sans Titre 22

Seems mismatched

Frankly seems like you'd created one melody/harmony, then added a beat to it.

Doesn't really match, and it feels lazy to listen to. Sorry.

Hold the line! Hold the line!

Doesn't quite work as a loop!

The theme of holding the line is a good one, and you do get the sort of action across.

However I think this is more likely to see credits than anything just because you can't really use it as a loop - you add instruments to it that aren't there at the start, for looping songs you want something that goes like this:

---====##########==--
so that when looped it goes ---====##########==-----====#########
#==-- in a smooth transition.

What yours does is more like this

----=====##########
and it ends up abruptly being quiet again with little to no smooth transition or link between the start and the end of the song.

Still good, but perhaps you should have just made a full song. :S

Cirrow responds:

I didn't really give it any thought, as my intention wasn't to get this used in games or anything, just for feedback, so I've never considered what you've said. That's really helpful! Thanks for the info and review!

Waking The Fish (Zelda) Waking The Fish (Zelda)

I can definitely see the Daft Punk influence.

The song was pretty impressively made - I loved every second of it - downloaded indeed.

9 for losing part of the haunting emotion that came to me with the original melody =(

§-Zelda Remix-§ §-Zelda Remix-§

eh, you did what you wanted to do

but I much prefer the original - and what you've managed is to get the notes and timing all fairly correct, I just don't really like your instrument choice.

This 7/10 is completely biased and opinionated, but then, aren't all reviews?

Good work getting the timing/pitch right, though.

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Honestly.... This was done a while back and i believe all i did was add a kick and hi-hat to it... Messed with the mixer a bit.... But now i feel like it could have been ALOT better. But if you really wanna hear some interesting Zelda Stuff, Look up my Ultimate Zelda Mix... Alot better...

Ziggy

ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX

Hmmm... not diggin' the high pitched synth.

I liked the creepy, deep ominous noise at the start, but I believe you could have added the melody without going all alien space-ray on us.

Nightheaven - Warp Funk Nightheaven - Warp Funk

man, get some synth voice

and this'd be a pretty fresh style of Daft Punk-esque music.

That said, it's pretty nice, and I like.

Our Final Hours Our Final Hours

Makes me want to play Majora's Mask again.

That game rocked.
Your music was pretty great, too.