Pikachu wanna fight Pikachu wanna fight

Eh, I get it, but poorly executed

You could have delivered the joke better with a little more polish on the whole thing.
Show a few different "Entering a battle!" animations, slow them down, go back and forth to pikachu's face, showing the displeasure growing, etc.

All in all, about the average quality that the internet is receiving nowadays, but don't settle for that, you can be better!

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

freaking amazing

the absurd amount of detail and amount of cool ideas, all mixed in with the basics of water evaporation -> rain water cycle was great.

I particularly liked the piping leading to the chick's body - lots of great details there. Great job!

Veinom responds:

you are the first to comment about the pipes :)
thanks! XD

anime munters anime munters

My god.

That was a pretty gay animation. Not that that's a bad thing, since the animation, choreography, general art/drawing and humour were all fantastic.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Pretty fantastic rendition of the gospel

Oh, and nice oldschool graphics/sound/controls, too.
Basic aesthetics were good and simple.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

A very simple concept

Beautifully executed - and I like that you do have an option to turn the sound off.

Honestly, this was a pretty well done little game. I wish I could think of simple mechanics (to program) as well as you can.

Good luck with whatever you're doing next.
-Blaise

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Damn well made.

I enjoyed pretty much everything - and although the 'action' parts of the game were simple, they were varied and gave some fun - I still managed to lose against the boss once or twice there (I'm terrible with timed things like pressing space when a tumbleweed comes for me)

Great animation and art, the music is catchy and at times funny, and the writing for everything had the same humour as the series.

All in all it was good, and I think it deserves the ten.

EdibleCastle responds:

cheers fella

Final Battle 8-bit Final Battle 8-bit

Excellent track - if you don't mind, I have made use of this track in a game I'm making for University in Unity. Brilliant music, and it gets in my head nicely. Most notably, it's a GOOD, catchy, looping song, with a distinctive melody and harmony I can really get behind.

The game is a Raiden-esque game, by the way. Just open some Raiden gameplay footage in Youtube, mute it, and play this music, and you'll see why I used it.

K-Pone responds:

I don't mind if you use it. Feel free to do so. Unfortunately I can't really watch pretty much any video on the internet as my bandwith is limited right now (on a normal non-mobile connection btw).

FEAST - Movement FEAST - Movement

Waaaah? Accidental repeats!

And I enjoyed every moment of that extended 40 minute song.

The song has a good feel to it and remains well done and a relatively complex amount of instruments and composition.

If the beat never stopped I wouldn't have noticed it was repeating, ha ha.

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Bah!

Damn lullaby is working.

Probably a bad choice of song to listen to when about to engage on an epic journey through Newgrounds' Audio Portal at 3AM.

I think I'm going to go to bed nmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk

VGSongbird responds: